Saturday 22 October 2011

Mum

I would like to dedicate this post to my mother. My mum is the most loved person by me, without her I couldn't have the chance to live, it's the reason why you always have to apreciate your mother. Moreover one mother gives to you what she doesn't have. One mother suffers when you suffer, one mother is worried when you are too, but one mother is happy when you are happy too. By the moment I haven't discovered something more beautiful than one mother hugging her son or daughter. Don't swear on her, don't let her down, don't make her feel disappointed, honor your mother.

When you're troubled, go to your mother and tell her. I'm sure she'll help you. And you can talk whatever with her, tell all that concerns you.

Love your mother, hug your mother, thank her for bringing you to life, because, one day she won't be there. Mum, I really love you.

Illustration by me

1 comment: