Thursday 15 December 2011

Stop saying I wish start saying I will

My apologies for not writting for a long time. Today I'll write about these people who only criticize, people who just want to set cons to other propositions, and never give any.

People wants to change the world, but no one, no one wants to die. It isn't valid to think how you could try to change the world and never start doing your proposals, but it's easy, and loads of people do that. Sometimes other people don't realise at the problems which are involved with. Tones of them just think in their goods, and their propiety, they don't mind the other things, individualism floods our minds. And when someone aims to get the first step other people make him or her get back.

You should never, and NEVER be ashamed of yourself! Be strong! Believe in youself! Believe in your possibilities, although it seems diffult!

Be happy, and I promise one day I will write a good article. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment